2mm - 10mm Set of 14 Bamboo Afghan Crochet Hooks 14"" 34cm IN FREE COTTOM CASE By Curtzy TM
- MADE FROM BAMBOO- This fantastic set of crochet hooks are made from six-year-old winter bamboo which has been bleached for a smooth finish to avoid any rough edges. This process also makes then stronger than regular wooden hooks and mildew proof for lifelong quality assurance.
- HUGE SIZE RANGE- this set ticks all the boxes for its fantastic range of hook sizes including 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm. Each hook also measure 34cm (14inches) in length which is the perfect size for all standard projects and larger designs such as jumpers and waistcoats.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS- The hooks supplied are great for a beginner as all of the most popular hook sizes are provided to get you started on some basic projects. The smooth finish also helps to keep a smooth rhythm when following a pattern.
- SMOOTH AND LIGHT- One of the best benefits about using this set of hooks is that they are completely different to metal hooks. They are smoother and lighter which is great for those that suffer with joint pain as they require less tension and come with a handy thumb rest. The wooden quality and feel is always rated top by knitting and crochet enthusiasts!
- Supplied in Curtzy branded packaging with a soft cotton storage case.
Availability: In stock