Aleene s Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive
Aleene s Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive offers fabric crafters and fashion artists an easy alternative to a needle and thread! This clear, water-based adhesive is nontoxic and machine washable, creating a permanent bond between fabrics and other embellishments, wash after wash.
From clothing to crafting, trust your fabric projects with Aleene s Fabric Fusion Permanent Fabric Adhesive.
- An easy alternative to a needle and thread.
- Great for costumes, clothing, fabric décor and more.
- Dries clear.
- Easy cleanup with water when wet.
Instructions for use:
- Always test for best results. Prewash garment (do not use fabric softener).
- Apply a thin line of glue to fabric or embellishment. Press onto garment. If needed, hold in place with tape or pins until glue is set.
- Let dry 2-4 hours. Washable after 48 hours. Turn inside out, wash on gentle cycle; dry in low temp dryer.
- Water cleanup when wet.
Tips & Techniques
- Fabric Fusion is formulated to adhere a variety of surfaces and embellishments.
- When adhering fabric to fabric, brush on a thin layer without saturating the fabric, then lightly press together.
- To adhere trims, apply a thin bead of glue to the trim, then press onto fabric, holding with pins until set.
- Adhere embellishments to fabric by applying a drop to the embellishment and then press onto fabric, holding with pins or masking tape until set.
- Tip – use a hair dryer to speed up the drying process.
- Use sparingly – too much adhesive will slow the process and oversaturate the fabric, which weakens the adhesion.