Professional-quality portable 16 inches x 21 inches drawing and drafting board with built-in parallel straightedge for all kinds of creative and technical applications. Perfect for students and those who need an accurate drawing surface but don't have the space for a full-size drafting table. Fully assembled!
- Aluminum straightedge with soft, rubber edges for enhanced grip, comfort and control. Straightedge glides smoothly up and down the board while the cross-wire and pulley system underneath keeps it parallel in any position.
- Straightedge can travel within 1/4 inches of the top and bottom edges of the board to maximize usage of the entire board surface.
- Crystal clear acrylic blade is 0.12 inches thick and includes inking edges underneath to minimize smudging. Blade clearance is 3/16 inches for use with foam board, cutting mats, and more.
- Straightedge has brake mechanisms on each end for secure, positive locking in any location on the board. Large brake knobs include rubber grips for comfort.
- Straightedge has top-mounted adjustment knobs on each end for fine-tuning parallelism. Especially useful when reinserting a drawing on the board for additional work.
- Smooth, white Melamine surface for bump-free drawing. Particle board substrate is 0.63 inches thick for strength and durability.
- Folding metal legs are set at an angle to prevent accidental collapse and include rubber-dipped ends to prevent scratching. PXB21 has 3 inches legs. Boards can be used in the elevated or flat position. Rubber grip tracks underneath allow front of board to overhang a table edge up to 8 inches . This increases the working angle and brings the drawing surface closer to the user.
- Large, comfortable carry handle with