This Organza fabric from Fabric and more is a multi-width stripe fabric with a black and cream combination. The fabric alternates in solid stripes with transparent stripes. Having a slightly stiff fall the fabric is great to create volume and structure to a garment.
The fabric could make great furnishing as well.
The fabric will require a lining so pick from our wide range of basics.
Width - 130cm
Polyester is the most popular synthetic fabric and is frequently blended with natural and other fibers to make fabrics in all weights. Recognised for their durability and easy-care properties, polyester fabrics have good shape retention and do not shrink, bag or stretch. They are equally strong when wet or dry, resist wrinkles and travel well.
- Easier to sew after washing.
- Easy to launder and require little or no ironing.
- Crisp and resilient, but attract dust and smoke meaning more laundering.
- Retains static electricity.
- Good elasticity and recovery.
PRICE IS PER 1 METER