A very light and soft rayon batik in pink, blue, purple and coffee from Fabric and more.
What a fantastic Summer addition to your wardrobe for a floaty blouse, casual pant or even a maxi dress. Cool and casual. This batik is one of the most comfortable fabrics in our range, made with cotton-derived rayon for the smoothest hand.
Width - 145cm
Acrylic was introduced in 1950 as a soft, warm, machine-washable substitute to wool but are now also used to duplicate the look and feel of cotton. Acrylic fabrics are lightweight with good drape, quick-drying and resilient to wrinkling, weather, oil, moths, mildew and shrinking. Compared with Polyester, acrylics are warmer, less elastic and not as strong.
- Low moisture absorbency, but do not pill and are comfortable to wear.
- Easily damaged by hot irons, steam, spinning and hot dryers.
- Weaker when wet so handle carefully when washing to avoid stretching.
- Attract and absorb odors, so require frequent washing.
- Use fabric softener to reduce static electricity.
Available in 4 Colors: Pink / Blue / Purple / Brown
PRICE IS PER 1 METER