Bead Embroidery Stitch Samples
- Interweave Press-Bead Embroidery Stitch Samples
- Now you can combine your love for handstitching and beautiful beads to make delightfully original trims
- Bead Embroidery Stitch Samples will show you how to add beads to all your favorite embroidery stitches,
- Explore dozens of stitch patterns that incorporate beads, ranging from elegantly simple single motifs
- You"ll be inspired and charmed as you discover endless ways to make lovely patterns with beads and stitchery
More and more sewists and quilters are adding embroidered details to their work. While there are a bevy of stitch dictionaries currently available, Bead Embroidery Stitch Samples goes beyond basic and traditional embroidery stitches to incorporate beads, allowing readers to create delicate and striking trims and embellishments.
Stitch patterns range from elegantly simple single motifs, to complex all over patterns to three-dimensional designs. Along with step-by-step instructions are numerous examples of how to use and place the motifs on hems, pockets, cuffs, collars and handbags; or as home decor trim on pillows, curtains, or lampshades. Patterns emphasize beaded edgings and trims, as opposed to heavy, solid beaded fabric motifs found in other beaded embroidery books.
Using nothing more than embroidery threads and simple beads, Bead Embroidery Stitch Samples offers beginner and advanced embroidery enthusiasts alike new ways to set their work apart.