THE BONDIC® PRINCIPLES
• Bondic® works best on rough surfaces and even better with undercuts
• Bondic® solidifies only by exposure to UV light (LED included)
• Bondic® works best in layers (the maximum thickness of one layer is 1- 1.5 mm)
• Bondic® works best when the surface is clean and free of grease
• Bondic® is solvent free, which is one reason why it doesn t dry out
• Bondic® is a liquid plastic welder that should be used with the principle of welding and not gluing
Bondic® is NOT a glue, so don t use it as one! It s the world s FIRST liquid plastic welder. Bondic® is the only product that works where glue fails. It s a liquid plastic that only hardens when you need it to. YES it stays liquid and won t dry out like crazy glues on the market. Clean, Fill, Cure and Shape in SECONDS, to fix almost anything, saving precious items from ending up in the trash. Bondic® is a 3D tool that fits in your pocket. Use it on plastic, wood, metal, fabrics & other materials!
For a permanent bond, create a rough surface. For a temporary bond, keep the surface smooth. Apply the liquid plastic to desired area making sure there is room for the UV light to cure. The UV light will harden the liquid plastic in 4 seconds. Add layers for a stronger bond. File, sand, mold &/or paint for desired results, so you can customize any repair! . Bondic® is both heat & water resistant, and resistant to acids, oils, & lubricants! The uses for Bondic® are endless. Replace & restore substances (reparation). Setting elements and objects(temporarily or permanently). Control over adhesive strength on different surfaces. Joining objects by integrating undercuts in the construction.
Bondic® is lightweight, portable, & can fit in your pocket, so you can take it on the go! Bondic® fixes the broken pieces of the world, one bond at a time!