What a fabulous, fun silk from Fabric and more! We just adore Indian fabrics and this jacquard print is a unique way to add some culture to your closet. This is a lovely fuscia pink plain silk in a light-medium weight, with the added pop of golden woven print, typically used in traditional wedding ceremonies. We are thinking a fabulous jacket for evenings, a cocktail dress or as trim for a denim dress perhaps?
Width - 112cm
Jacquard is available in a variety of fibers and refers to a group of fabrics woven on a Jacquard Loom with one or more extra sets of yarns to create a permanent fabric design on the surface.
- Select Jacquards for their beauty, not their durability.
- Use for patterns with simple lines and small details.
- Easily fray so be sure to use weights or superfine pins when cutting.
- Use a lining to get the desired shape and to elimatinate pulls on the reverse of the fabric.
- Dry clean only and store on padded hangers.
PRICE IS PER 1 METER