Brother FS60X Sewing Machine 60 Built-in Stitches
You’ll love this extra tough computerised sewing machine with its durable metal frame and high-quality stitch. The FS60x has a large working space making fabric handling easier, yet the free-arm is slim enough to fit children’s clothes and other petite garments.
Features such as the maximum speed limitation make this a perfect machine for beginners, but with a powerful motor, 60 different stitches, and needle up/down positioning, this machine is designed to grow with the skills and confidence of the user. It is suitable for sewing denim, knits, and various woven fabrics. The FS60x's rugged design allows Brother to reduce its protective packaging, which is better for the environment.
- Heavy duty metal frame
- Fixed needle bar for stable fabric penetration
- 60 built-in sewing stitches with 7 buttonholes
- Max 750spm adjustable speed control
- Large 158 x 99mm workspace
- Computerised for precision stitching