CHT2 Series is ideal for businesses of all sizes. CHT2 models are perfect for scaling production on all types of finished garments including caps, flats, bags and plenty more.
Double beam design to reinforce machine stability and reduce vibration
• Double belt system allows for higher torque, less noise and easier maintenance
• Reinforced square guide rails allow for higher impact resistance and durability
• Leveling feet pre-mounted in the factory for easy transportation and installation
• Double lighting system for better visibility
• Suitable for embroidery on ﬂats, caps, finished garments and more
• Perfect for established and growing embroidery businesses
• 10.4-inch HD LCD touch-screen panel
• Maximum embroidery area: 400 mm x 450 mm [16” x 18”]
• Optional wide model with embroidery area of 500 mm x 450 mm [20” x 18”]
• Newly developed small sewing arm for high-quality embroidery on caps and small items
• Heavy duty steel stand with wheels to ensure stability and mobility
• Maximum speed: 1,000 stitches per minute
• Memory capacity: 50 million stitches or 200 designs
• 270° wide angle cap system
• Environmentally friendly packaging
• USB input
• Servo motor 150 W – lowest power consumption in the industry!
• Built-in universal power supply 110V/60Hz and 200V/50Hz (self adaptable worldwide)
• DC36V micro-step motor for X & Y axis driving to ensure low noise and less vibration
• Emergency stop button
• Automatic thread trimmer
• Thread break detection
• Easily apply appliqué, sequin, boring or cording
• Recessed USB port to protect USB ﬂash drive
• Machine reads multiple design formats, such as DST, DSB and more
• New embroidery frame positioning board makes changing embroidery frames easier
• Slim machine width allows for easy entry through standard sized
• Multiple hoop sizes for a variety of embroidery needs
• Automatic memory retention
We at My Sewing Mall Online are keen on making our delivery process as quick and pleasant as possible because we know how important it is that your goods arrive on time and that you are satisfied with the delivered goods. Please note our Delivery Policy for all our online orders:
Delivery Rates Within the UAE:
For all cash on delivery orders, we charge a fee of AED 30.00 per order shipment.
Please note we do not accept cash payments for orders over AED 300.
For all Industrial Sewing Machines and Domestic Sewing Machine we prefer to receive 100% advance payment.
Kindly contact us here for further details +971 56 998 9415.
Remote area clients - Delivery policies are different. Kindly contact us before you place your order to clarify on delivery feasibility.
Outside the UAE - Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain:
The shipping rates for Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain will be calculated on the volumetric weight of the goods.
Return and Refund is only available if the good purchased has a manufacturing fault or is defected.
If Item has one of the two faults mentioned above it must be in its original packing during the return.
Must present the payment receipt or any proof of purchase with the Items returned.
In case of Pre Damage or Package found open, Do Not Accept the Order. Once you accept the order, Your item will be subjected to the above return/refund policy.
Return Fees the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.