This bottom weight Cotton Duck fabric with stretch from Fabric and more is the ideal fabric of choice for tailored garments that require durability like uniforms, slacks or even a work suit.
Given its weight and strength, it is like a hardwearing canvas but still smooth and with a slight stretch. And because it's cotton, it is perfect for the hot weather.
Sew your favourite pants or work suit with this one! A staple fabric for every wardrobe.
97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
Width - 150cm
Cotton is a natural fibre sometimes called the fibre of a thousand faces. It is known for its comfort, appearance, versatility and performance. Available in a wide variety of fabric weights, colours, surfaces, patterns, weaves and prices, cotton is used to make many different types of fabrics.
- Cotton is comfortable, durable and very flammable.
- It has high moisture absorbency, conducts heat well and resists pilling.
- It does not build up static electricity.
- It wrinkles and shrinks easily, and deteriorates in the sun.
- Can be laundered or dry cleaned.
Available in 5 Colors: Beige / Red / Off-White / Black / Navy
PRICE IS PER 1 METER