Dahle Vantage Trimmers are a popular choice for the school, home, and office.
Whether you are cutting a single sheet of paper or fifteen at a time, Dahle s Vantage Trimmer is the perfect tool for all of your cutting needs. This traditional style paper cutter has many unique features that offer safety and convenience while giving you the accuracy you require.
The machine ground, lever-style blade is sharp, accurate, and can remove even the tiniest sliver of paper from your work. To ensure an even cut, the trimmer s automatic clamp provides firm, even pressure to prevents paper from shifting.
For safety, the spring action handle prevents the blade from falling down unexpectedly. To protect the blade and keep fingers safe, the handle can be locked in the down position.
For durability, the sturdy metal base provides a solid foundation. It s designed to hold up to rigorous activity, day in and day out. For measuring, this base contains carefully screened guides, and an adjustable backstop– which is the easiest way to ensure accuracy during repetitive cuts. The lightweight materials make it portable enough to take anywhere.The Model 18e Features:
• Cuts up to 15 sheets of paper at a time
• Spring action metal blade will not fall down
• Sturdy metal base with preprinted 1/2" grid
• Automatic clamp holds work securely
• Adjustable paper guide for repetitive cuts
• Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides
• Non-skid rubber feet prevents slipping
• Dimensions are 19" x 15 1/2" and weighs only 13 pounds
• A great choice for the school, home, and office use.