DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Dot Cards! An opportunity to paint with beautiful colors that are rich and vibrant! With so many colors to choose from, you can express yourself in so many more ways than with a set of colored pencils or a couple tubes of watercolor.
Add Colorwith beautiful yellows, oranges, pinks, reds, violets, blues, greens, earth colors, grays and blacks, as well as our Luminescent Watercolors which will give a special sparkle or shine to your artwork!
It’s easy to use the DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Dot Cards! Simply wet a watercolor brush with water, touch the dot of watercolor to release the beautiful paint color and paint! Not only can you paint a small section a color, you can glaze over it with a darker version of the color or another transparent color giving richer and different effects to your artwork.
Each Dot of Watercolor is labeled with important color information for easy reference:
- Series number and sku number.
- That particular colors lightfastness, staining/non-staining, granulation and transparency.
The 238 Watercolor Dot Card:
- 32 PrimaTek Watercolors which DANIEL SMITH makes from minerals.
- 12 Quinacridone watercolors
- All 6 DANIEL SMITH Cadmium Hues.