- Series: The Weaver's Studio
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Interweave; Second edition (January 15, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1632506440
- ISBN-13: 978-1632506443
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 8.8 inches
In this comprehensive guide to doubleweave, master-weaver Jennifer Moore revisits the tips and techniques to weaving in multiple layers.
Doubleweave: Revised & Expanded
Author: Jennifer Moore
Conventional shaft loom weaving constricts the weaver into making only a single layer of fabric that is no wider than the loom. Increase your loom's capabilities with Doubleweave Revised & Expanded!
In this comprehensive guide to doubleweave, master-weaver Jennifer Moore revisits the tips and techniques to weaving in multiple layers. Doubleweave Revised & Expanded is filled with new information about doubleweaving and more including:
- More doubleweave technique samples for both 4 and 8-shaft looms, including more overshot patterns.
- Expanded information on how to weave fabric twice, thrice or even four-times the width of your loom, with no seam.
- Beautiful doubleweave project patterns for the home and more!
Expand the abilities of your loom with Doubleweave Revised & Expanded!