The manual paper cutting machine is for cutting the A3 paper and card into half or smaller sizes (17" inches cutting width). The adjustable side and firm clamping system assure a clean straight cut every time. You also can use it as a desk top cutter.
The blade on this unit is a hardened steel, razor sharp, 17" blade. It will easily cut 80g paper, 400 sheets high or approx 1.5". However, should you ever need to replace the blade, this cutter is designed so that it is very easy to do. The heavy duty paper cutter has an easy replaceable blade. Simply use the included blade splint to hold the blade while you remove the screws that hold the blade in place. The blade comes right off and a new one can be put on just as easy.
It is ideal for offices, schools, churches, businesses, printing houses as well as professional individual users.
- Computer generated Grid in inches (down to 1/8") for precise cuts
- Surface protected with scratch resistant coating
- Adjustable paper clamp locks down paper firmly in place, eliminating shifting and tearing
- Hardened precision steel blade customized at the factory
- New innovative floating side gauge
- Long lasting cutting pad (the material that the blade rests on when it cuts)
- Easy-Lock Safety lever prevents cutting until released
- All Metal Paper Clamp Handle
- Pre-assembled and easy to use
- Base Size: 25 1/2" x 19 1/4" x 2"
- Maximum Cutting Width: 17"
- Best Cutting Size: Under A3 Paper
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 400 sheets high or approx 1.5"(for 80g A3 Paper)
- Package dimension: 30 x 21 x 11"
- Package weight: 58.4 lbs
- 1x 17" Paper Cutter
- 1x Blade Splint
- 5x Screw
- 1x User Manual