Home Sewing Depot Grommet Tape for Grommet Draperies - 6 Yards - Fits #10 & #12 Grommet
- There are 8 grommet holes for every 36'' of tape, 1 1/2 yds per 54" wide panel
- Great for converting ready made draperies
- Fits Home Sewing Depot #12 metal grommet and #10 plastic grommets. Not made for Dritz Grommets or #15 Grommets
- Perfect for a finished one-width panel, great for converting ready made draperies
- Use to create even spaces when sewing grommet draperies or curtains.
Availability: In stock
Use Grommet tape to create evenly spaced grommet panels simply and easily. Because of the tape s structure, no buckram is required. Gathers in back keep consistent spacing. White Polyester. 8 grommet holes per yard of tape. Requires 1.5 yards for a finished one-width drapery panel. Instructions Included when ordering from Home Sewing Depot.
Write Your Own Review