HOW to Wire Crochet a Band Ring - Diy Kit - Diy Jewelry Kit - Wire Crochet Flower Tutorial Diy Kit - Flower Crochet Pattern - Jewelry Making Kit - Supply Kit - Learn Wire Crochet
- Original DIY jewelery making kit. Learn how to wire crochet your own BAND RING, following a rare technique (Invisible Spool Knitting - ISK). Tools and supply are included together with a video and a PDF tutorial.
- The kit includes: CD to be watched on the computer with a PDF pattern and a VIDEO tutorial. ISK starter size S - 12 loops Stainless steel crochet hook size 0.75 copper wire - 3 spools
- The tutorial is very detailed and includes many images, illustrations and explanations, anyone can follow it and create him/herself the pom, no special knowledge is required, only two hands and good eyes. The kit is the perfect gift for crafty people that have everything and would appreciate an original gift, but also the perfect treat for oneself....
- "I love it! perfect for making those hard to find holiday gifts yourself!"
- This listing is for the materials only, the finished items in the images are for demonstrating what you can make with this kit.
Availability: In stock
A unique jewelry making kit in Yoola s wire crochet invisible spool knitting technique. You will learn with this kit how to wire crochet airy and perfect looking band ring . In the kit you will find Video tutorial & printable PDF pattern , giving you the best e-learning experience. Both the video and the PDF are Very detailed and in high quality features, these step by step tutorials do not require any previous knowledge to be followed successfully . ? IN THE KIT : ? IN THE KIT : CD to be watched on the computer with a PDF pattern and a VIDEO tutorial. ISK starter size S - 12 loops Stainless steel crochet hook size 0.75 copper wire - 3 spools ? PREPARATION TIME: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If it s your first ISK project , getting started would take 1-4 hours depending on your personal abilities. once you are fluent with ISK , It would take 30 minutes to crochet a plain band ring DIFFICULTY LEVEL : Beginners REQUIRED TOOLS: Wire cutter, flat nose pliers
Write Your Own Review