Japanese craft book - a mook book (picture book with patterns) - paperback
A sewing book of hats based on french pastries. The instructions are in Japanese but someone with sewing experience should be able to manage and full patterns are in a pull out sheet waiting to be traced.
Despite the eclectic comparisons with food, there are some very wearable designs in here and hats are an affordable way to play around with small bits of expensive fabrics like wool, velvet, and silk.
Japanese Sewing Pattern Book for Hats
with FULL-SIZED pattern Sheet
Lovely & Unique!!
You can enjoy a variety of Hats Patterns
designed by Nanae Matsunobu.
All these creative Hats are inspired by
Lovely & Delicious Sweets♥
It's written in Japanese though...
You can get instructions in illustrations.
* Chou a la creme - 3 projects
* Macaron - 3 projects
* Mousse de peche - 1 project
* Cannele - 1 project
* Bavarois au the vert - 1 projects
* Brioche - 1 project
* Pudding a etoile - 1 project
* Meringue - 1 project
* Chapeau de mille-feuille - 1 project
* Chapeau de cassis - 1 project
* Feuille de framboise - 1 project
* Mont-blanc - 1 project
* Baumkuchen - 2 projects
* Gateau au chocolat - 2 projects
★☆★ Size Information ★☆★
Head 60 CM,
Head 23.6 "