how to Wash
- Wait 24 hours before washing on the first time (drying time).
- Always turn your garment inside out?let the image inside?. This will minimize the amount of abrasion that the transfer
will encounter with other garments in the wash.
- Wash the garment in cold water using a mild detergent.
- DO NOT USE BLEACH, wash on delicate cycle.
- Remove the garment from the wash immediately and allow to air dry. Do Not put in dryer (dried without heat) .
If you are going to tumble dry, use the air setting only.
- By doing this over the life of the garment, you will be ensuring that your image stays clear and bright.
- Do not stretch the image as cracking may occur.
- Do not iron directly on transfer. Cover with parchment
To revitalize the color brilliance the transfer can be ironed again. Cover the picture again with the greaseproof paper, iron for a few seconds and peel the greaseproof paper off after cooling.