JANOME 1012 Sewing Machine
Janome 1012 is one of the most popular entry-level, mechanical machines with a front loading bobbin system.
This robust model is easy to use, feature rich, well built, and comes in a reasonable price.
Special Price AED422.10 was AED495.23
Availability: In stock
- A Robust, Reliable Mechnical model to suit your needs - whether you have a passion for sewing or just want to get things fixed around the house.
- As simple and basic as it seems, your new 1012 is capable of giving you 58 stitch functions from 13 built-in stitches including a 4-step buttonhole.
- The easy-to-use dial means selecting pattern, changing stitch width and length are a breeze (Max Stitch Width: 5 mm. Max Stitch Length: 4 mm)
- It comes with a convenient built-in thread cutter - one hand is all you need, for getting your sewing off the machine at the end of each stitch.
- Want to sew armholes and other fiddly bits? No worries - take off the storage box and you have a free arm.
- Thinking of taking up machine quilting? Easy. Pop the cover over your feed dog to make way for free-motion quilting.
- A front bobbin loading machine which means your bobbin goes into a metal case before going into the machine from the front.
- Twin Needle Capability - two built-in spool pins means you can thread up TWO spools of thread, side-by-side. Twin needle NOT included.
- It has denim sewing capabilities - perfect for mending and alterations jobs!
- Lightweight (6 kg) yet made of real metal interior - perfectly suited for classes, this machine is made for a beginner or a budget-conscious tailor.
Write Your Own Review