The freedom to create artwork and embroidery data just the way you want. Integrated Corel Draw Essentials provides vector artwork for you to click on and convert to an embroidery design.
There is a greater selection of monogram patterns for increased variety in your work.
Place the design layout in a larger area beyond the hoop and assign manually split objects to multiple hoops. There are also various upgrade kits available.
Freehand Drawing Tools:
When used with a pen and tablet, the Freehand drawing tools allow you to digitize shapes and lines as easily as drawing with a pencil and paper.
If you are new to digitizing, enter the world of embroidery design with Digitizer Jr. Janome's Digitizer Jr software gives you the freedom to express yourself in stitches. Contact your local Janome dealer today for details.
- Powerful, easy-to-use interface with large icons
- Multi-hoop layout with Easy Layout
- Automatic adjustment for different fabrics
- Create lettering and monogram designs
- Embroidery lettering editing
- Built-in fonts
- Satin and weave fills
- Single and triple line stitches
- Realistic view of designs with Visualizer
- Split design capability for MA/Giga Hoops
- Machine connectivity via USB cable
- Supported embroidery files: JAN, JEF, JEF+, SEW, EMD, EMX, JMT, PES, PEC, HUS, VIP, VP3, EXP, PCS, PCM, CSD, XXX, DST
- Supported graphic files: BMP, JPG