JANOME MC450E Embroidery Machine
The new MC450E, features Janome's newest robotic embroidery arm, designed to deliver ultra-high quality, embroidery accuracy, smoothness of operation and reliability. Designed for people who are looking for an ultra-simple and easy to use embroidery machine.
- Top loading full rotary bobbin hook
- 160 Built-in designs
- 6 Fonts for monogramming + 2 and 3 Letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9 x 11"
- Easy design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Embroidery format: .jef
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable sewing speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Direct jump to desired stitch point
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- One hand needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Bobbin thread sensor
- Full color LCD touchscreen
- Extra wide table included
- Dust cover included
- LED Light
- Easy on-screen editing functions including: (1) Enlarge / Reduce | (2) Rotate | (3) Flip | (4) Drag & Drop | (5) Arc | (6) Combine | (7) Copy & Paste | (8) Grouping | (9) Corner Layout | (10) Single Color Sewing | (11) Zoom
STANDARD HOOPS INCLUDED
- 7.9" x 7.9"
- 7.9" x 11"
- 5.5" x 7.9"
- 5.5" x 5.5"
- USB Yes
- 4 Standard