Lazy-Easy Pattern Notchers Cutter Professional 45N Pattern Makers Tool w/ Bonus Gift
- Precision crafted tool to mark notches on pattern paper or tissue pieces
- Cuts 1/4" x 1/16" marking through pattern tag board paper
- Quality heavy duty steel for long lasting performance, with spring action handle like paper punch
- Used to make notches on cardboard, oak tag and paper patterns to mark the seam allowance
- A free gift (shows in the picture) will sent to you together w/ your order
An essential element of a pattern makers tool box is to have a really good pattern notcher. Pattern notchers are used to make small notches in the edge of cardboard and paper patterns to mark seam allowance and positions of darts and pleats.
This notcher is light-weight and fits easily in your hand. The notch is made by squeezing the handles together, which causes the top part of the tool to press down and cut into the pattern paper thereby causing the notch. It is a great tool for all patternmaking.
The last picture illustrates where and how a pattern notcher is used on paper and cardboard patterns to mark the seam allowance.*Please note that Sandra Shop is the only authorized seller of Lazy-EasyTM products! Only the pattern notchers sold by Sandra Shop are with full quality assurance!*