Machine Quilting With Style: From Walking-foot Wonders to Free-motion Favorites
- Make it possible to create a handmade work of art that has lasting charm
- The perfect start to any project
- These are a great way to add extra design to whatever project you want to add it to
Quilt along with Christa using walking-foot or free-motion techniques to create fabulous quilts--from start to finish--on your home sewing machine. Award-winning quilter Christa Watson shows you how with 8 different walking-foot designs and 10 free-motion quilting motifs, plus 12 inventive patterns to put all the quilting techniques to use!
- Go beyond quilting in the ditch--quilt parallel lines, radiating lines, and shattered lines as you turn straight stitches into walking-foot wonders that wow!
- Love the look of free-motion quilting but not sure where to begin? Start with simple stipples and expand your repertoire to include wandering waves, boxes, pebbles, loops, and many more.
- Discover Christa s top tips for machine-quilting success and learn to use quilting designs to enhance each part of the quilt, whether you re making a baby quilt, wall quilt, or throw.