Sew fitted or comfy Onesies with this baby onesie pattern
This is a sewing pattern to make your own baby onesies.
Make them with Long sleeves, short sleeves or sleeveless (tank top).
The onesie pattern includes sizes:
- Tiny Newborn
- 0-3 months
- 3-6 months
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- 12-18 months
- 18-24 months
- 24-36 months
Each size has 2 patterns: one is for fitted sizing and one is for comfy sizing. The fitted size onesies are perfect if you want a nicely fitted onsie on an average size baby. The comfy size onesies are great for babies who have extra large tummies or thighs or just for the mom who likes the baggier style.
Also included in this onesie pattern are instructions for a short sleeve, long sleeve and sleeveless onesie.
Make these baby onesies with a regular sewing machine. However, if you had a serger, I have optional serger directions as well. No serger is needed though. The pattern is designed to fit babies from 0-36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies.
This onsie pattern is the easiest available ANYWHERE. There aren t any unexpected or unexplained steps. Every step is very clearly detailed with a crisp image to help explain the step. You will definitely get it right the first time! The pattern includes helpful hints as well as great ideas on where to get fabrics for cheap or for free!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Onesie Pattern Includes:
- Pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for FITTED onesies
- Pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for COMFY fitting onesies
- Tutorial to make onesies with sleeves
- Tutorial to make onesies without sleeves (tank top)
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Snaps or velcro instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress