Heavy duty, desktop stack paper cutter features a new patent pending design based on innovative ideas as well as valuable input from the customers. The CUTTER is equipped with a machined all steel side gauge with 1/32" resolution measurements and innovative rail-based all steel back support arm. The back support arm can easily be flipped up to accommodate larger and longer documents. It also comes with a heavy duty all steel base protected with scratch resistant coating. The maximum cutting width of this model is 12" and the thickness capacity is 400 sheets of 20 LB bond papers. The approximate overall size is 19.5" x 19" x 7" and approximate weight is 36 pounds.
* Easy to Operate, Sturdy, Well Balanced Frame with Heavy Duty Construction.
* Professionally machined and assembled steel blade rail and sturdy blade assembly.
* Heavy duty 7/64" all steel base with computer generated dual measures (standard and metric).
* Surface protected with scratch resistant coating.
* Hardened precision steel blade customized at the factory. Blades can either be re-sharpened or replaced if needed.
* Machined steel side gauge with standard measures (1/32" resolution), protected with scratch resistant coating.
* New innovative rail-based solid steel back support with lock knob (can be easily flipped up to cut longer stacks).
* Long lasting and rotate-able tie plate (the material that the paper cutter blade rests on when it cuts)
* Adjustable paper clamp locks down paper stack firmly in place, eliminating shifting and tearing to ensure precise cuts
* Automatic safety blade lock prevents cutting until released
* All metal clamp hand wheel
* Solid steel side gauge
* Nonskid feet