SE is proud to bring you this 16-Piece Professional Quality Wood Carving Chisel Set.
SE’s 16-Piece Wood Carving Chisel Set Includes:
(11) Chisels with a Length of 8.5”—All Made of High-Quality Carbon Steel
(1) 6” Double-Sided, Dual Grit Sharpening Stone: 120 & 240 Grit
(1) 6” Rectangle Sharpening Stone to Keep Your Chisels at their Peak Performance
(2) 6” Silicon Carbide Sharpening Stone (1 Round & 1 Triangle)
(1) 11” Wood Striking Stick (Often Used for ‘Batoning’)
Batoning is the technique of cutting or splitting wood by using a baton-sized stick or mallet to repeatedly strike the spine of a sturdy knife, chisel or blade in order to drive it through wood, similar to how a froe is used.
This set would not be complete without a heavy-duty storage pouch, which is why SE has provided a high-quality, durable and convenient canvas pouch that keeps all these great tools together, making transportation and storage a breeze.
Different types of chisels may be constructed quite differently in terms of blade width or length, as well as shape and hardness of blade. They may have a wooden or plastic handle attached using a tang or socket, or may be made entirely of one piece of material. These chisel handles are constructed with high-impact silicon carbide plastic for maximum comfort and control.
SE products are quality items for extremely reasonable prices. SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible on the market. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this Professional Grade 16-Piece Wood Carving Chisel Set has to offer every time you reach for it.