Sew Classic Clothes for Girls: 20 Girls' Dresses, Outfits and Accessories from the Cottage Mama
- F&W Media-Krause: Sew Classic Clothes For Girls
- This book contains step-by-step instructions to make more than twenty garments and accessories patterns
- Featuring a classic vintage-inspired aesthetic you will love stitching up an entire girl's wardrobe that is more than just dresses
Special clothes for special girls!
Delight in the details of these 20+ girlish garment patterns from Lindsay Wilkes, creator of The Cottage Mama patterns and blog. Featuring a classic, vintage-inspired aesthetic, you ll love stitching up an entire girl s wardrobe that s more than just dresses. Mix and match pieces to discover new looks, make complete outfits, and create a year s worth of customized, personal garments for your own little gal.
Inside you ll find:
- Step-by-step instructions to make more than 20 garments and accessories.
- Materials requirements, cutting instructions, and patterns for sizes 12 months to 10 years.
- Patterns for coats, dresses, knickers, frocks, tops, and more.
- A "Getting Started" section to help you choose and pair fabrics, select tools, and brush up on garment-sewing techniques.
- A CD containing print-at-home patterns and cutting layout diagrams.
System requirements for CD:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents
- CD-ROM drive
- Free hard-disk space to save files