The Silhouette Portrait is a smaller, lighter version of the popular Silhouette CAMEO electronic cutting tool. Like the CAMEO, the Portrait connects to your computer, allowing you the freedom to cut all your fonts, download thousands of designs from the Silhouette Online Store, or design shapes of your own with the included software.
The Silhouette Portrait is an electronic cutting tool for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric and more, up to 8 inches wide and 10 feet long. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials.
Use the included design software to cut any font on your computer, download shapes from the Silhouette Online Store, or draw your own designs.
- Maximum Cutting Area: 8" x 12" (20.3 x 30.5 cm) with a cutting mat, and 8" x 10 (20.3 cm x 3 m) with a lined media
- Maximum Media Thickness: 31.5 mils (0.8 mm)
- Maximum Cutting Force: 210 gf
- Compatible Media Types: Vinyl, heat transfer material, cardstock, photo paper, copy paper, rhinestone template material, fabric, and more
- Interface: USB 2.0 high-speed
- Unit Dimensions: 16.25" x 5.6" x 4.5" (41.3 x 14.2 x 11.4 cm)
- Unit Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 10" (46 x 25 x 25 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs (2.6 kg)
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
What s included?
- Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool with Adjustable Blade: Blade with ratchet cap
- Power Cable: 100-240 volts AC adapter (Power cables are available for US/Canada,Europe, South Africa, Australia, and other regions)
- USB Cable: High-speed 2.0
- 8-Inch Cutting Mat: 8.9" x 13.5" (22.6 x 34.3 cm)
- Digital Cutting Files: 50 exclusive cutting designs
- Download Card: $10 gift card for more digital designs from the Silhouette Online Store
- Software CD: Silhouette Studio design software for Windows XP and newer and Mac
- Basic Instruction Guide