You have no items in your shopping cart.
Here is the ultimate reference for fitting test garments and transferring accurate adjustments to patterns! No matter what size or shape you are, wearing garments that fit perfectly makes you look and feel better. Rather than making commonly accepted changes to a commercial pattern, the method presented in this guide focuses on the way a test garment fits the body. The fabric is manipulated to improve the fit, and then those specific changes are made to the pattern. The result: patterns that fit perfectly!
With The Complete Photo Guide to Perfect Fitting, you'll learn:
- The importance of a fitting axis and how to use it during a fitting
- How to recognize fitting issues, such as drag lines and folds
- How to manipulate fabric to solve common and unusual fitting problems
- How to transfer the fitting changes to your pattern easily
- Basic pattern-making skills to ensure accurate alterations
See the fitting process from start to finish on basic garments, fitted on real people. Then follow fitting solutions on different body types. The lessons you learn will help you fit any body.
|Delivery Days||2-3 Weeks|