The Sewtionary: An A to Z Guide to 101 Sewing Techniques and Definitions
- This item is manufactured in united states
- F&W Media-Krause: the Sewtionary
- An a to z guide to 101 sewing techniques and definitions
From "applique" to "zippers" and everything in between!
Tasia St. Germaine of Sewaholic shares 101 of the most essential sewing terms and techniques. Presented in an easy-to-use format, this alphabetical reference gives more than just definitions: photographed step-by-step tutorials will guide you through each technique, showing you in detail how to apply the technique to your own projects. No matter what stage you re on in your sewing journey, The Sewtionary is here to help.
- 101 common sewing terms and techniques, listed alphabetically for easy reference
- Ideas, variations and suggestions to take your sewing to the next level
- Real life examples to help you master techniques