TOYOTA Oekaki Renaissance Computerized Sewing, Quilting, & Embroidery Machine
Oekaki is the range of sewing machines dedicated to free-motion embroidery and brought to you by Toyota Home Sewing.
“Oekaki” is Japanese for “to draw” and that is exactly what we wanted our customers to be able to do with the Oekaki range of machines.
“Oekaki” is Japanese for “to draw” and that is exactly what we wanted our customers to be able to do with the Oekaki range of machines. To be able to draw ideas directly onto the fabric using the art of free-motion embroidery which has its place in textile arts, quilting, dressmaking, home furnishings and more.
OEKAKI Function - Variable Width Control
TOYOTA developed a brand new technology that will take you to a brand new world!
What is ‘Variable Width Control’?
In OEKAKI (free-motion embroidery) mode, the stitch width can be adjusted by how much the foot controller is pressed. Lightly stepping on the foot controller selects a narrow stitch width, stepping further selects wider width. Slightly releasing the foot controller selects a narrow stitch width.
Dimensions: 470 x 234 x 294 mm
Power: 50W 220-240V, 50Hz
Stitching Speed: 650 Stitches Per Minute
Utility Sewing Features
- 50 Stitch programs for all your required seams and finishes
- SuperJeans technology for sewing through up to 12 layers of fabric!
- Thick thread capabilities for heavy duty sewing
- 1-Step Buttonhole Maker
- Speed Control Buttons
- Width and Length of Stitch Control
- Easy Computerised Interface
- Reverse Sewing Button
- Quick adviser for help on threading and use
- Drop Feed
- Automatic Bobbin Winder
- Start / Stop Computerized Buttons
- Needle Up / Down Computerized Button
- Digital Stitch Indicator
- Easy-use Needle Threader
- LED Light
OEKAKI (Free-Motion Embroidering) Features
- Oekaki button to set up the freehand embroidery mode
- Variable width control based on foot pedal pressure to enable you to have more variety way of Oekaki
- Tacking / Temporary stitching (stitch pattern A3 on Oekaki mode) with automatic open-close tension plate
- Invisible Zipper Foot
- Overcasting Foot for Stretch Fabrics and Neat Finishes
- Gliding Foot for Multiple Layers of Fabrics
- Non-stick Foot for Oil Cloth, PVC and Leather Type Fabrics
- Quilting Guide for Sewing Multiple Layers & Wadding
- Blind Stitch Foot for Delicate Hems
- Embroidery Foot for Clear Freehand Embroidery Work
- Zigzag Foot
- Buttonhole Foot for Buttonhole Making
- Sewing Machine Needles: #11 (1x), #14 (2x), #18 (x2)
- Plastic Bobbins (4x)
- Seam Ripper
- Flat Screwdriver
- Instructional DVD
- Product Manual
- Twin Needle Sewing / Twin Needle & Supplement Spool Pin
- Flower Stitch Foot