- Perfect for mending backpacks, jackets, purses, duffle bags, and much more
- Sturdy nylon and stainless steel for long lasting durability
- Easy to install in just seconds, no tools needed (except to remove old tab if necessary)
- Two convenient sizes for a variety of applications
- Large eyelets on zipper tabs for locks, ID tags, charms, etc
It has happened to just about everyone at some time or another...you grab the tab on the zipper as you prepare to zip up a jacket or other article of clothing, and SNAP! The tab breaks off, and now you have to get creative just to get the zipper to go up or down. Here's a solution that will repair the tabs on up to 16 zippers! This set of 16 Zipper Fixers contains 8 small and 8 large models so you'll have plenty to work with to repair those unexpected emergencies. Why even wait for an crisis to happen? You can install these tabs before the old ones break off, and you'll know that your in good shape for a long time to come.
These tabs have a large, easy-to-grip shape, and being made from sturdy nylon and stainless steel, they are strong once they are in place. There's a large eye on the tab in case you need to attach a luggage tag, a lock, or maybe even a lucky charm to it. They are extremely simple to install, too. Just slide the metal locking pin through the eyelet on the zipper, plug it into the 2 holes on the plastic tab, and push it in until it locks into place...and your old zipper is as good as new! No tools are needed to install the new tabs onto your old zippers (unless you need pliers or something to remove the old tab). All tabs come in black only, and the metal pins are universal for both sizes.