Epson SureColor F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Epson SureColor F2100 Direct-to-Garment Printer is a state-of-the-art printing solution designed specifically for garment decoration. Using advanced PrecisionCore technology, this printer delivers high-quality, vibrant prints on a wide range of fabrics, from cotton to polyester blends. Its intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it easy to operate, and it offers a range of automated maintenance features to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Additional improvements — like a quick-load platen and robust Epson Garment Creator Software — take productivity even further, while the all-new integrated self-cleaning system means less downtime.
- High-quality direct-to-garment printing — Epson Ultra Chrome DG Inks are durable, vibrant and safe, with outstanding color performance, plus equal pricing for color and White inks
- Up to twice as fast — newly developed print modes, including Light Garment Mode, offer consistent print quality at up to twice the speed of our previous generation1
- Highlight White Ink Mode — developed exclusively for the Sure Color F2100, this unique feature offers simultaneous printing of White and color inks on the color pass for greatly improved image quality, speed, and efficiency
- Fast loading for more productivity — the easy-to-use, all-new quick-load platen reduces traditional hoop platen load times
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn workflow — improved Epson Garment Creator Software, available for macOS® and Windows®, includes powerful tools for layout and text, color management, ink control, cost estimation, plus hot folders
- Designed exclusively for direct-to-garment printing — an entirely purpose-built system featuring Epson’s Precision Core TFP printhead, Epson Ultra Chrome DG ink system and robust hardware
- Reduced maintenance time and operational cost — featuring a fabric wiper and an in-line cleaning cartridge, the integrated self-cleaning system allows the printer to perform daily maintenance to reduce downtime.