Juki DDL-7000A Direct-Drive Single Needle Lockstitch Sewing Machine With Automatic Thread Trimmer
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Juki DDL-7000A is a 1-needle, drop-feed, direct-drive, lockstitch machine with automatic functions. This machine is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand, manufacturer grade tabletop, drawer & extras. Before dispatch, everything is tested and signed off by one of our technicians so you can be sewing within minutes!
The Juki DDL-7000A is perfect for sewing light to medium weight fabrics like polyester, cotton, wools, etc. This machine is equipped with a direct-drive motor, 13mm presser foot lift height, easy-adjustable stitch dial and is part of Juki's ECO product range. This machine also has automatic functions like thread trimming, back tack and foot lift (optional), all of which are functions that greatly improve efficiency and productivity.
- 1-needle (134 needle system)
- Direct-drive motor
- Automatic functions (thread trimmer, backtack, footlift (optional))
- In-built control panel
- High-speed sewing performance (5,000 sti/min)
- Stitch length adjustment up to 5mm
- Automatic lubrication system
- Max. sewing speed - 4,500 sti/min
- Max. stitch length - 5mm
- Max. presser foot lift - 13mm (by knee)
- Side-loading bobbin
- Needle System - (Size 80-110)