The Janome 2212 is lightweight stitching machine and easy to use. It is the perfect handheld sewing machine for the beginner and the price is just right!
This mechanical machine features 12 inbuilt stitches, advanced features on this sewing machine like free arm and drop feed makes this a machine that will grow along with your sewing skills. There are great convenience features like built-in thread cutter and snap on presser feet.
Key features of Janome 2212 Sewing Machine:
- 12 built in stitches
- 4-step buttonhole
- Stitch dial pattern selection
- Thread tension control: Manual.
- Feed dog: 3 piece.
- Drop feed dog: Yes (with slide lever).
- Presser foot: Snap on type.
- Foot pressure adjustment: No.
- Face plate thread cutter: Yes.
- Zigzag width adjustment: Yes.
- Maximum zigzag width: 5 mm.
- Stitch length adjustment: Yes
- Maximum stitch length: 4 mm.
- Bobbin winder: Push/pull type.
- Width and length adjustment
- Hook type: Vertical oscillating hook.
- Spool pin: Two retractable type (Vertical).
- Thread take up lever: Slit type.
- Carrying handle: Folding type.
- Body construction: Skeleton type.
- Classification: Mechanical sewing machine.
- Machine dimensions: 14.09 inches W x 11.57 inches H x 5.90 inches L.
- Machine weight: 6KGs
What's in the box:
- Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
- Janome needles
- Buttonhole foot
- Janome Zipper foot
- Seam ripper
- Janome blind hem foot
- Janome Foot Control
- Janome Instruction Manual
The difference between Janome 2212 & Janome 2212LE is that LE models include a hard cover and an auto needle threader.
We at My Sewing Mall Online are keen on making our delivery process as quick and pleasant as possible because we know how important it is that your goods arrive on time and that you are satisfied with the delivered goods. Please note our Delivery Policy for all our online orders:
Delivery Rates Within the UAE:
For all cash on delivery orders, we charge a fee of AED 30.00 per order shipment.
Please note we do not accept cash payments for orders over AED 300.
For all Industrial Sewing Machines and Domestic Sewing Machine we prefer to receive 100% advance payment.
Kindly contact us here for further details +971 56 998 9415.
Remote area clients - Delivery policies are different. Kindly contact us before you place your order to clarify on delivery feasibility.
Outside the UAE - Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain:
The shipping rates for Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain will be calculated on the volumetric weight of the goods.
Return and Refund is only available if the good purchased has a manufacturing fault or is defected.
If Item has one of the two faults mentioned above it must be in its original packing during the return.
Must present the payment receipt or any proof of purchase with the Items returned.
In case of Pre Damage or Package found open, Do Not Accept the Order. Once you accept the order, Your item will be subjected to the above return/refund policy.
Return Fees the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.