Industrial embroidery machine Ricoma CHT-1202 is ideal for businesses of all sizes. CHT models are perfect for scaling production on all types of finished garments including caps, flats, bags and more. Machine has 10.4-inch HD LCD touch-screen panel, 150 W servo motor (lowest power consumption in the industry), automatic thread trimmer, thread break detection, etc.
- Number of needles: 12
- Number of Heads: 2
- Embroidery Area: 400 x 450 mm
- Head Interval: 400 mm
- Machine dimensions: 1660 x 1300 x 1740 mm
Suitable for embroidery on ﬂats, caps, fnished
garments and more!
• Perfect for embroidery on large items
• High defnition true color 8-inch LCD touch screen
• Maximum embroidery area: 800 mm x 500 mm, or
• Net weight: 185 kgs (408 lbs)
• Gross weight: 230 kgs (507 lbs)
• Heavy duty steel stand with wheels to ensure
stability and mobility
• Maximum speed: 1,000 stitches per minute
• Memory capacity: 20 million stitches or 200 designs
• Machine reads multiple design formats, such as
DST, DSB and more
• 270° wide angle cap system
• Environmentally friendly packaging
• Built-in levers for easy machine installment
• USB input or direct transmission from PC via LAN
port or wireless
• Networkable and Wi-Fi capable
• Servo motor 150 W – lowest power consumption in
• Built-in universal power supply 110V/60Hz and
200V/50Hz (self-adaptable worldwide)
• DC36V micro-step motor for X & Y axis driving to
ensure low noise and less vibration
• Emergency stop button
• Automatic thread trimmer
• Thread break detection
• Easily apply appliqué, sequin, boring or cording
• Two recessed USB ports to protect USB ﬂash drive
• Optional laser tracing device available
• Multiple hoop sizes for a variety of embroidery needs
• Automatic memory retention
We at My Sewing Mall Online are keen on making our delivery process as quick and pleasant as possible because we know how important it is that your goods arrive on time and that you are satisfied with the delivered goods. Please note our Delivery Policy for all our online orders:
Delivery Rates Within the UAE:
For all cash on delivery orders, we charge a fee of AED 30.00 per order shipment.
Please note we do not accept cash payments for orders over AED 300.
For all Industrial Sewing Machines and Domestic Sewing Machine we prefer to receive 100% advance payment.
Kindly contact us here for further details +971 56 998 9415.
Remote area clients - Delivery policies are different. Kindly contact us before you place your order to clarify on delivery feasibility.
Outside the UAE - Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain:
The shipping rates for Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain will be calculated on the volumetric weight of the goods.
Return and Refund is only available if the good purchased has a manufacturing fault or is defected.
If Item has one of the two faults mentioned above it must be in its original packing during the return.
Must present the payment receipt or any proof of purchase with the Items returned.
In case of Pre Damage or Package found open, Do Not Accept the Order. Once you accept the order, Your item will be subjected to the above return/refund policy.
Return Fees the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.